Saturday 2 March 2013

Etude house's Wonder Pore Review

This is my first try of Etude House product!


The decoration of the shop really bling bling n the pinky!!! Love it so much<3

I think almost all the girl will fall in love wif it.

 Honestly, the sale girls in the shop are very patient^^ Tat make me feel nice n comfortable~
After trying many products including toner, emulsion, nail polish n others.

Due to February promotion, we ca get up to 20% discount by buying 2 product n get 40% discount by buying up to 4 product!

 I buy a Wonder Pore mask, emulsion, and double eye tape.
After using the Wonder Pore mask, I am here for writing review of this product^^ 




This is the photo tat before n after i use this mask.
The pore in my face become less obvious aldy
But it still got white heads at the area beside my nose. 
I will use it weekly n hope tat I can c the result soon^^





No comments:

Post a Comment