Tuesday 14 May 2013

Etude House Hello Kitty BB Cream Review

The First Product I use in Etude House!

Actually, the main and the first reason tat I bought this BB all because of its packaging!!!

I saw it at Taiwan night market and I realised tat it is the Etude House product after 1 year I use><
Btw, when I go again into Malaysia Etude House I cannot find this product
So disappointed with that=(

This BB Cream is By ETUDE HOUSE -- HELLO KITTY PRECIOUS MINERAL BB CREAM [#2 Sheer Glowing Skin]SPF30/PA++

Science this BB cream contains adenosine and arbutin for anti-wrinkle and whitening properties, I love to apply this before I done my make up. It is good enough for coverage and I dun need to use concealer as well.
 
SPF30 provide an UV protection and anti darkening properties.
I used this everymorning as a protection before I go out. This cream didn't have any weird under a slight scent of the sunscreen. But if u have to explore a long time under sunscreen better apply an Etude house Sunn Prise with higher SPF and water prove.



This BB came  in a tube and has a pump just like the picture below.This make me easier to control the volume I want to squeeze and prevent wastage.


I have only one complaint about this bb cream, I wish there was a sponge at the front of the tube so tat I can apply it balancely on my face~Since the this BB cream colour is quite fair and more suitable for ppl with fairer skin to choose it!


I will write a review about Etude House CC Cream+Volumer as soon as possible=)   

I would like to share other Etude House Hello Kitty Product here!!!
The perfume and the mini lip balm are SUPERCUTE!!! 
If I got c this in Etude House next time, I am sure I will Try It^^

No comments:

Post a Comment